Our second MorinvilleNews.com ran last week asking readers what their favourite EXISTING Morinville event is:
What Morinville event do you most look forward to?
The results, which were quite interesting, were as follows:
- Family Day Snowman Festival 2.63% (1 votes)
- St. Jean Baptiste Festival 26.32% (10 votes)
- Redeye Ball Tournament 7.89% (3 votes)
- Lite Up The Nite Christmas Festival 31.58% (12 votes)
- Other: 31.58% (12 votes)
Total Votes: 38
Topping the list was a tie between none of the above and the Town of Morinville’s Annual Christmas festival. The St. Jean Baptiste Festival, Redeye Tournament and Family Day Festival followed in 3rd, 4th and 5th spot respectively.
As a follow up to last week’s poll, this week we ask the following question:
What event would you like to see added in Morinville each year?
- Canada Day Celebrations
- Fall Festival like Legal’s meet the community night
- Quarterly independent public forums on town issues
- Spring community street party
You’ll find the poll on the right hand column on any page of this news site.