submitted by Sturgeon County
Residents looking to make a difference in their community are invited to apply to serve on one of Sturgeon County’s boards or committees.
Residents are encouraged to submit their application(s) for a position on one of the following:
• Agricultural Service Board: 2 positions
• Assessment Review Board: 2 positions
• Calahoo-Villeneuve Sand and Gravel Advisory Committee: 1 position
• Community Services Advisory Board: (1 position in each of Divisions 1 and 3)
• Economic Development Advisory Board: 2 positions
• Subdivision and Development Appeal Board: 2 positions
• Transportation Advisory Committee: 3 positions
• NEW! Youth Advisory Committee: 11 positions
The County is looking for people from diverse backgrounds with a variety of life experiences. No prerequisite post-secondary education or work experience is needed to serve on a Council board or committee. Applicants just need the desire to help make a difference in their community.
Members are paid for their time and will receive training. Each position requires a different level of commitment, and terms vary in length. Detailed information about each board and committee is available online at www.SturgeonCounty.ca/Boards.
Real people, just like you, can make a real difference in our community.
If you would like to join a board or committee, you can complete the application form online at www.SturgeonCounty.ca/Boards or download a PDF and submit it to: